The System Log displays a running list of scheduled procedures and other tasks the LMS was set to complete.
User Integrations and Auto Enrollments
- User Import: Users created or updated by the user integration file
- Auto-enrollments: Users whose enrollment was automatically added by the system
- Auto Enroll From Waitlist: Queued job showing system auto enrolled users who were on a waitlist for a Session
- Bulk Enrollment: Users whose enrollment was manually added by an Administrator
- Bulk Enrollment Update: Users whose enrollment was manually updated by an Administrator
- User Welcome Letters: List of email addresses the Welcome Letter was sent to
- Letter Triggers: List of Letter Triggers and the email addresses they were sent to
- User Compliance: Queued job checking user compliance
- Upload to Cloud Storage And Transcode: Activity Upload
- Report Generation: Report that has been exported
- Subscribed Report Generation: Report that has been subscribed to
To access the system log, go to Admin > System Log
Log Entries - Completed
The default page of the System Log displays any queued jobs that have been Completed.
Log Colors and what they mean
A failure displays a red dot.
A warning displays an orange dot.
To drill down into a log entry, click the details link when available.
Use the Filter dropdown in the top right to sort the log entries.
Log Entries - Queued
The Queued page displays items that have been initiated, but have not yet been processed. Queued items show any reoccurring processes.
Action: This column shows what type of queued job the log entry represents
Requested By: Displays the name of the person who started the job
Date: Displays the day and time the process was marked as complete
Status: Displays the status of the job.
Additional Log Reporting
More information about System Log processes can be retrieved using Reports on System Logs. Go to Reports > New Report > select Log Entries Report. Once a Log Entries Report has been created, click Edit Query to build the Log Entries Report.