If Students are reporting issues, Check that all best practices below are being followed while completing content within the LMS.
- Do not launch more than one course at a time.
- Do not leave more than one window of your course open in multiple browsers, browser windows, browser
tabs or devices at the same time.
- When completing your in-progress enrollment in a course, make sure it is actively launched in one window only.
- If you have opened a course in more than one browser, window, tab or on more than one device, close all of them but one before taking the course through to completion. This is important so that any enrollments you make progress in or complete are not updated to reflect less completed work should previously opened windows of the course be closed out at a later time.
- Do not run other applications or programs in the background (e.g. YouTube).
- Do not pause for long periods of time and return to the course to immediately complete it. If you leave the computer for more than 5 minutes, when you return, close the course window and re-launch it before completing the course.
- If your internet connection breaks, close the course window, and establish a strong connection before re-launching the course and completing it.
- If you're connecting via a VPN (e.g., Citrix, PulseSecure, TorGuard, etc.), try disconnecting and see if the issue continues.
- Do not close the activity tracking window.
Chrome 50 or higher (Download latest version here: Chrome Download)
Internet Explorer 11 or higher (Download the newest version here: Internet Explorer Download)
Mozilla Firefox 45 or higher (Download here: Mozilla Firefox Download)
Safari 9 or higher (Download here: Safari Download)
Check/Update Flash version
The most recent version of Flash player (Download here: Flash Player Download)
Clear Browser's Cache or Temporary Internet Files
If updating your browser and Flash Player version does not solve the problem, you may need to clear your browser's Cache ("Temporary Internet Files"). To do this, go here and choose your browser.
Disable Browser Extensions/Plug In's
Disable Browser Extentsions
Disable Pop-Up Blockers
You will also need to make sure pop-up blockers are disabled. Courses load in a separate window, and pop-up blockers may prevent this window from opening. If you are still having trouble launching your online courses, please contact an Administrator for your LMS account.