The default icons next to Activity titles represent the Activity type (Path, Link, File, Assessment, Event or Post).
You may want to change the icon next to your Activity titles to better brand your Activities with a cover photo and a hero image (banner). Note that supported filetypes are GIF, JPEG and PNG.
Go to the Activity list
Click Activities in the left navigation area.
Select an Activity
Click the title of the Activity you want to brand.
Go to the Activity's Properties page
Click on the Properties tab at the top of the page.
Upload New Cover Art
- Scroll down to the Branding Properties section.
- Click the Upload new activity cover art link.
Choose File and Save
- Click the Choose File button.
- Select the file from your computer
- Click the Upload button.
You can also upload a Hero Image, which is a banner image that displays at the top of the Catalog page for the Activity.
- Click the Upload new hero image link.
- Follow the same "Choose File and Save" process as for the Activity cover art.
Note: The recommended size: 2400 x 650 px (maximum 2400 x 2400 px). Displays at 100% width and scales to height of image.