You can use Groups as a way of selecting which courses are viewable to students. When you access the Activity Properties page, there is a section labeled Group Restrictions. By adding a group to this list, you are making this activity viewable only to that group (or groups). This article walks you through the process.
Go to the Activity List
- Click Activities.
Select the Activity
- Click the title of the activity that you want to restrict to specific groups.
Go to the Activity's Properties page
- Click the Properties tab at the top of the page.
Scroll down to the Restrictions section
- Scroll down until you see the Restrictions section and click the Add a new group restriction button.
Select groups who will see and have access to the activity
- Select the group from the dropdown menu and click Add after each one.
- Repeat to add as many groups as needed.