In order to assign a Manager to a User in the LMS, you must be either a Restricted Administrator or an Unrestricted Administrator. In this example, we are going to add sample user 'Steve Thomas' as the Manager for sample user 'Amanda Cartwright.'
Go to the Users List
- Click Users.
Select the User to whom you want to assign a Manager
- Click on the name of the user or check the box next to their name.
- Click on the Edit button in the top left corner.
Go to the User's Properties page
- Click on the Properties tab at the top of the page.
- Scroll down until you see the Manager field under the General section.
- Click on the pencil icon next to the Manager field.
Choose a Manager
- The "Choose a Manager" window will pop up.
- Click the name of the desired manager and the window will automatically close with the name selected entered into the Manager field.
Check Changes and Save
Scroll down to the bottom of the shaded section and click on the Save Changes button.