Using Paths, an Administrator can determine the sequence in which activities can be completed in each Path section.
To do so:
- Go to Activities and choose the appropriate Path by clicking its title link.
- Click the Content tab at the top of the page.
- On the Path Content page, click the dropdown arrow at the top of a section.
- You can now set the activities in this section of the Path to be completed in any order, in order, or they can be optional to complete.
- Repeat for any other Path sections needed.
NOTE: Requiring students to take activities in a certain order will cause the enrollment status of activities following the one in progress to read "Not enrolled." This does not indicate that the student is not enrolled in the activity in the Path, only that they must complete the activity(s) prior to it.