(Note: for a technical list of fixes/enhancements, click here.)
Print (Enrollment) History not completely localized
If a Student user using a language other than English clicked on the ‘Print History’ button from their History page, the resulting screen that displays for printing did not include translations for the Status or Score columns. We have fixed this problem so that all the data is localized for printing. The following is an example of a French user, highlighting the correctly displayed Status and Score columns:
Student view of Session in Catalog did not localize date and time
If a Student user using a language other than English viewed Upcoming Sessions in the Catalog, the date and time fields would be formatted in English instead of the translated language. This problem has been corrected so that the date and time fields display in the proper, localized language. The following is an example of a French user, highlighting the correctly localized fields:
‘Add New Activity’ menu in Path Content screen doesn’t display correctly in small browser size
If an Admin clicks on the ‘Add New Activity’ button from a Path’s Content page, the pop-up menu that displays the Activity type choices gets cut off if the browser window is too small.
We have fixed this bug so that the pop-up menu will display correctly regardless of browser size.
Unused Subcategories displayed in the Catalog
If a Student browsed the Catalog and drilled down into a category with subcategories, they would see all the subcategories regardless of whether any Activities were assigned to the subcategories. Note that this only occurs if your Account is setup to browse the catalog by subcategory.
We have fixed this problem so that if a subcategory does not have any Activities defined for it, it will not display when browsing by subcategory.
If your account is not setup to browse by subcategory and you want to learn more, reach out to your account manager or submit a helpdesk ticket.